Thursday, November 24, 2016

Kitchen Treasure Basket

Sorry for the absence last week, I was crazy busy getting ready for Beatrix's birthday and party. It is so hard to believe I have a one year old!

I put together this treasure basket right after Halloween, but I never got around to posting it. I thought a kitchen basket would be an appropriate nod to Thanksgiving



Whats in it:

  • Assorted containers to stack
  • Assorted kitchen utensils
  • Some crumpled up aluminum foil for something new to explore
That is really about it. I added some things here and there, and took some things out (because I was tired of yogurt lids everywhere, and I needed the spatula) 

She didn't show as much curiosity about this basket as others. I am guessing that is because she has played with almost all of these objects before. But it still kept her busy!

This would be a great way to keep your kiddos entertained while cooking Thanksgiving dinner. Just throw some assorted kitchen items into a big pot and let them have at it while staying out of your hair (and the hot oven!)

Happy Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment