Monday, November 14, 2016

Messy Monday: Cupcake Pudding Paint!

It is hard to believe, but little Bea turns one this Friday! For her Birthday week Messy Monday activity (and since we skipped last week as Mr. Fish was on vacation) I thought we would make a big birthday mess!

 I made some vanilla instant pudding and poured it into a muffin tin. I added some food coloring to make each cup a different color. Right before play time I added some sprinkles for some extra birthday fun! I set a white cutting board on a sheet tray for her to paint and I supplied her with a silicone basting brush.


The colors were so vibrant! We have done baby cereal paint in the past, but I like the smooth texture of the pudding paint!


She was rather hesitant at first, as she tends to be with cold things and new textures.


She came and sat on my lap for awhile and watched me smear the paint around and I finally got her to taste some!


After that she was a happy little artist!



Oh my, what a mess!


I put some soap in a big bowl and ran some warm water in it, We did a very splashy sponge bath and then she helped me wash the floor. This was a great start to her last few "baby" days!

No comments:

Post a Comment