Monday, October 24, 2016

(un)Messy Monday? Spiderweb Basket!

Whoops! A week went by and I forgot to post! This Monday we did a super-fun activity that I will be leaving available all week, as it was not really messy. A Spiderweb Basket! I got the idea from Pinterest (thetraindriverswife.com) and have been saving it to use around Halloween.

Really easy to throw together quick (provided you have an empty laundry basket - I had to put away some laundry first.) Just cut a few long lengths of string, twine, or yarn - color doesn't really matter. String it through the holes, crossing the basket at random. Hide a few toys in the bottom and invite your child to help "rescue" them! (Yes, that is a mustard bottle you see at the bottom. She loves that thing!






She was quite pleased to discover a new spider friend that Mr. Fish and I bought as a Halloween treat, since she can't eat candy yet. (I decided to give it to her early, as it went perfectly with this activity!)

So there you have it! Putting together a fun activity for your (almost) toddler can be quick and easy - let me know if you enjoyed this activity with your little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment